Setting up the Facebook Comment Box
Add Facebook Comment Box to assets
To set up Facebook Comment Box you need to add corresponding widget in the assets:
- Go to Assets -> Widgets
- In the Add a Widget form on the right define a tag for your widget (the name which will be displayed in the list of widgets - for internal use only)
- Select type of media Facebook Comment Box
- Specify the URL of Facebook account (for example http://www.facebook.com/OptimizerHQ) and number of posts you wish to display in the widget
- Select width of widget - full page for the regular blocks or half page for the part of double widget
- Press the Add widget button
Added widget will appear in the table with the list of widgets left of the Add a Widget form. You can edit or delete the widget at any time.
Alternative way to add Facebook Comment Box is to do this directly from the page designer. Do the following:
- Open the page in the editable mode (click on the edit link in the list of pages)
- Click on block in which you want to show the Facebook Comment Box (or add a new Widget block)
- Go to the Blocks settings tab in the page settings toolbar (the tab will be opened automatically once you will click on the needed block)
- Click on add new link to set up new Facebook Comment Box widget in the dialog box.