How to upload a logo
To add a new logo to assets do the following:
- Go to Assets -> Logos
- In the Upload Logo form on the right select the logo position (left, right or center), define a title (text displayed when you move your mouse on the logo image), define a tag for your banner (the name which will be displayed in the list of logos - for internal use only) and specify URL (if you want to redirect users to another website after clicking the logo)
- Click on the Browse... button to choose an image file from your computer. The best size for the banner image is 240x80 pixels
- Click the Upload logo button
- In the open modal window resize your image using the flexible frames
- When you will finish click on the Crop button
Thumbnail of the added logo image will appear left of the Upload Logo form. You can delete the logo at any time.
Alternative way to upload a logo image is to do this directly from the page designer. Do the following:
- Open the page in the editable mode (click on the edit link in the list of pages)
- Click on logo or open the Logo tab straightly in the page settings toolbar (the tab will be opened automatically once you will click on logo)
- Click on add new link to upload a new logo
Then you can upload an image in the dialog box with the uploading form.